:Papercraft Morning

This morning I had another fantastic morning crafting with Susan Simpson who is a Stampin Up demonstrator based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. Each week, Susan has a different theme and the crafter has the option to do one or two cards.


This was made using Stampin Up Daisy Delight stamp set. We used a lovely set of designer papers as you can see in the picture. After stamping the daisy using a beautiful SU ink pad `called Daffodil Delight, we then used the matching daisy punch to punch it out.

Susan really taught me some useful tips about punching a stamped image - so thank you.


This was the second card I did and again, Susan taught me another technique called smoosh! This involves running a coloured pen over an acrylic block and then spraying water 3-4 times over the block and then stamping card. Leave it to dry and the effects are lovely!.

So thank you, Susan, for teaching me new techniques which I can use in future projects.


And this is a picture of my two cards together.






Comments